I'm not naked, honestly, it's a strapless dress!
I also made use of some new Barry M eyeshadows I bought the other day:
Sorry for the poor picture quality, but I think you get the idea. I really like how this look came out. This is how I did it:
- First I applied some Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion all over the lids.
- I then swept a thin layer of Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in "7" (pale pink), and put a tiny sweep just under the lower lashes.
- I used a slightly finer eyeshadow brush to apply Barry M Dazzle Dust number 85 (neon pink) just along the upper lash line, then lightly blended it outwards into the pale pink.
- Then I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion dipped into the neon pink eyeshadow to apply it as an eyeliner along the upper lash line, just to create a brighter pink near the lashes.
- Finally I put a coat of L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in carbon black on my lashes, not too much as I wanted the focus to stay on the pink.
That's it! Definitely a look I'll be doing again. I absolutely adore the Eyeshadow Tranforming Potion. It makes any loose power eyeshadow so much more bold and it stays on all day. It has a thicker brush on the other end too for when you want to coat your whole lid rather than just line it.